Monday, June 21, 2010

Collective Collections

Since most of my current projects are "in progress", I decided to post some pics of some of my favorite corners of my apartment....

I have a small suitcase obsession and I have a hard time passing them up when I see one.  These are stacked up at the bottom of my staircase.  The bottom one was .50 cents at a charity sale, the middle one was $2 at a community sale, and the top one was $1 at a yard sale.

  

The brick I "found" among a pile outside the shed at my apartment complex :)




This is my "blue" collection sitting on top of my TV (yes the TV is from the 90's so it has a wide top!).  The fan was $2 at a garage sale and it still works.  The teacup is from an antique store and it holds my cute little pink cactus.  The vase was a gift from my mom and I stuck dried flower starbursts and johnny walking sticks inside.


I keep trying to find different ways to display my small collections.....the big ones just take everything over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)